Pages


Monday, July 18, 2011

Funny Story...

Wow, it's been a long time - more proof about the theory of time, flight and speed! Who knew it seems like just yesterday!

Funny story to share...Jared got into the shower recently and in a big loud voice yells "It's damn too hot!" So I went into the bathroom and said, "Excuse me, what did you just say?" He peeked out from behind the curtain and gave me this sheepish grin and replied, "Nothing!" I again asked what he had said, same reply but this time with hesitation as he thought he might be in trouble. I then said, "Don't you mean, 'It's too damn hot?'" And he laughed and said "It's too damn hot!"

Well that's tonight's quick post...hopefully I won't forget about my blog for so long next time - til then...stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment