Pages


Monday, January 24, 2011

Draggin'

I’ve written so many blog posts, in my mind, in recent weeks…I’ve decided that I just need to start writing and stop putting so much thought into it! Perhaps I should change the name of my blog to something like the ‘Ranting’s of a mad housewife’…here goes today’s rant…

I bought my brother-in-law a t-shirt for Christmas that had a picture of a man dragging a donkey on it; the caption notes…I went on a little hike, now I’m dragging my ass (or something to that effect). He is an avid hiker. I, on the other hand, am not…yet I’m seriously ‘dragging my ass’ today! So, what’s my excuse?!

I am not a morning person. Jeff bought me a magnet several years ago that sums it up very well, “Not a morning person doesn’t even begin to cover it!” That’s me! Coffee doesn’t help; I’ve never liked it, can’t even stand the smell of it. My morning cup of coffee is my shower, yet that hasn’t seemed to help get me moving this morning!

I slept like a rock last night so you’d think I’d be good to go, but that’s definitely not the case. Perhaps it was our weekend jaunt to Missoula. I took the day off work on Friday and we drove away with two packed vehicles, ready to move Justin into his first apartment. I slept well while there, so I’m still asking, what’s my excuse?!

I have none, but I’m just glad that today I have nothing to do but pick Jared up from school and go home! Tomorrow is another day…hopefully I will wake up raring to go! One can hope anyway…

No comments:

Post a Comment